Sat, Mar 26|
Golf Yoga Workshop
Alex Bobo, certified Golf Yoga Instructor, will be teaching the benefits of utilizing yoga for a better golf game. Members with Annual Yoga Pass or Unlimited Package get 10% discount.
Time & Location
Mar 26, 2022, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Eatonton, 921 Harmony Rd, Eatonton, GA 31024, USA
About the event
With a Yoga Golf Teacher certification, 500 Registered Yoga Teacher and over 12 years of yoga experience, Alex will show you how focusing on body awareness, breath, core strength and balance will improve your golf game. You will learn:
- Biomechanics of the body as it moves through each plan of motion, through each state of the golf swing.
- Yoga poses specifically adapted to improve golf performance and the direct golf benefit.
- In-depth understanding of the body-swing connection through body symmetry, balance and alignment to increase power.
- Importance of proper breathing, inward focus, and quieting the mind to achieve focus and relaxation.
- Fitness-based understanding and working with common golf injuries to minimize discomforts and risk of injury.
- Modification of yoga poses for all levels of golf ability.
No previous yoga experience needed. This workshop is for anyone who has played golf, is playing golf, or who want to play in the future.
+$1.50 service fee
+$1.50 service fee0